of park hotel fedora
discover the area
the fascinating place both in winter and in summer
The hotel is particularly suited to those who want to practice in Trentino skiing and other winter sports, thanks to the nearby cable car Col Rodella (only 50 mt.), More than 200 km of slopes of the nine areas that are part of the Dolomiti Supersky with the known carousels: Sellaronda, Sellaronda and the Three Valleys, all for a skiing holiday unforgettable.
In summer, the Park Hotel Fedora, is the starting point for numerous walks and excursions in the valley that at high altitude, to discover the flora and fauna in the evocative setting of the Dolomites and unique.
Campitello di Fassa and surroundings
Activities in summer
- Nature walks to discover the Dolomite environment and deepen the culture and traditions of the Ladin world in the area
- Daily excursions with alpine guides to tackle high-altitude itineraries in complete safety
- Geological and mineralogical workshops for adults (every Monday and Wednesday) to learn about the geology of the Dolomites
- Mountain bikes for children with qualified instructors to have fun pedaling
- Going to huts, guided hike and visit to a hut, with tasting of typical products (tasting for a fee) every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Approach to climbing, every Tuesday for the whole day you learn to climb with the help of a mountain guide (for children aged 7 to 14)
Note: To participate in these initiatives, you must register with the Tourist Board by 6.30 pm, some are free, others are discounted with the Val di Fassa Card!
Activieties in winter
Skiing ..... and ......
Skiing routes that you can take are numerous: The Sella Ronda linking Campitello Canazei and Val Gardena, Val Badia and Arabba / Marmolada The Great War Tour which borders Veneto and Alto Adige. The Ski Tour Panorama linking Pozza di Fassa, skis with Canazei where there is the famous technique and black track return with a vertical drop of 660 meters and a maximum gradient of 46%. The Night skiing at the Ski Stadium Alloch for those who want to ski under the stars, or for those who just do not have enough (open two nights a week to the public), includes a black binding, theater also numerous international competitions, slalom, snowboard and curving, and where you often find the most quoted for training national teams in alpine skiing. In addition, every Monday takes place with Torchlight ski instructors of the School of Pozza Vajolet.
For those who think that skiing is just skiing?
Walking in the mountains in winter is something simply amazing! In Val di Fassa each day is a wonderful discovery walk in the reign of King Laurino:
Snowshoe walks, Walking, Nordic walking, skating on ice.
Find out what to visit in the area
In Val di Fassa mushroom picking is governed by specific provincial lawsdetails
The Val di Fassa houses in the woods real outdoor gymsdetails
Excursions on Horseback
Mountains, forests, fresh air, streamsdetails
Nordic Walking is a sport to be practiced in the open airdetails
Green for Golf at the Golf Club Carezza
In summer the Val di Fassa offers a beautiful golf driving rangedetails
Hang Gliding and Paragliding
Top to the practice of free flight, especially deltaplanodetails
This extreme sport today has many fansdetails
We are looking forward to host you!
Best rates available online!
Only on the official website of Park Hotel Fedora